Arrow Bank is set alongside the River Arrow in the picture postcard village of Eardisland. A spacious, level touring area that is quietness personified – perfect for touring caravans, motorhomes, folding campers, trailer tents and camping where every pitch is a sunny one! (English weather rules apply!)
- 31 all-weather premier pitches with water, waste water, 16 amp electric hook-up and TV hook-up services
- 9 all weather touring pitches with electric hook-up
- 9 summer camping pitches
- Online booking
- Excellent heated facilities building
- Laundry and dish washing facilities
- Parkland setting amongst mature trees and shrubs alongside the River Arrow
- Free fishing on the adjacent River Arrow
- Dogs allowed – maximum of 2 per pitch
- Extensive local walking and cycling
- Wi-Fi available
- Nearby towns of Hereford, Leominster & Ludlow have many beautiful buildings
- Butane and Propane gas bottles available to buy.
“Relaxing, peaceful location surrounded by glorious countryside on the Historic Black and White Trail.”
This 5 star holiday park offers a welcoming retreat to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You will arrive to a warm welcome, we will show you to your pitch and give you all the information you need to find your way around the park.
Arrow Bank is ideal for exploring beautiful Herefordshire, the Marches towns, castles, black and white villages, hills and rivers in the county.
We have four different pitch types to suit your every need:
- Premier pitch – Hard standing, fully serviced with drinking water, 16A electric hook-up, amplified digital tv connection, night light on service bollard and grey waste drainage.
- Serviced Pitch – Hard standing, with 16A electric hook-up
- Serviced camping – Grass pitch with 16A electric hook-up
- Standard camping – Grass pitch, unserviced.
The village is just a short level walk from the park. Visit the 13th Century church, the converted Dovecote shop, or pop in to the local inn for a home-cooked meal or a drink.
Welcome to Arrow Bank Holiday Park.
“Stayed at this site for a weekend and what a pleasure it was…….the site is well maintained, facilities spotlessly clean and the staff are extremely friendly. The added bonus was the short walk into the village……exquisite black and white cottages along the riverbank, great pub (which brews their own beer) and a Community Shop selling locally grown produce. This was our first visit to this site but will definitely not be our last, already planning a return!”
“This has to be one of the nicest touring caravan sites that we have used, the shower and toilet block is immaculate, even has pot plants in the gents. All the pitches are of ample size for even the biggest units. Staff were more than helpful and the village itself has a lovely little shop and a pub that makes it’s own beer and serves good quality food at a reasonable price. We will certainly be going back.”